Are you looking to add videos to your marketing strategy?
- Videos are essential for organizations but can be challenging to create.
- VideoRequest allows you to collect, edit, and share videos on your website, social media platforms, or in email campaigns.
- VideoRequest is an easy-to-use video marketing software that can be used to collect, create, and track video performance.
Do you lack the budget or the team required for video creation?
- Video creation is notoriously expensive and time consuming.
- We offer pricing to fit any budget.
- VideoRequest streamlines the video process so you can create videos even if you are a video novice or if you don’t have a dedicated video team.
Looking for ways to use video?
- Events: Share videos from speakers or exhibitors to encourage prospective attendees to register.
- Testimonials: Collect testimonials from your members, donors, and volunteers about why they work with your organization.
- Onboarding: Create a series of onboarding videos to educate new members or staff members about their benefits or to get new members up and running more quickly.
- Thank You Videos: Send thank you videos to your donors and volunteers from key people in your organization.
- Member Education: Are your members making the most of their benefits? Create a variety of videos with tips so members enjoy their benefits and continue to renew.
- And more!
Insightpath helped us at Rensselaer. Students love video. How much? Well, based on our first campaign with Insightpath, we saw a 25 percent click rate and the number of recipients who took action and recorded a video on the Insightpath platform was a 100 percent increase over a similar campaign we’ve used before, asking the same deliverable from the same recipients without using the platform. So I’ve been telling everyone about this new tool in my engagement toolbox and it’s just too good to keep to myself.
Try it for Free
See how your organization can easily request, edit and share videos.